Friday, May 8, 2009

Church Radius Review

I have very good news for those folks who have been following my blog in search of completely free church accounting software: Church Radius. Yes, it is true, this software I believe is completely free and it seems like pretty good stuff.

Church Radius can be used to track members, finances, events, and more. It appears to be fully functional software, probably best used for smaller churches. I haven't used the software yet, but I plan on signing up for an account in the next few days.

It is important to note, that Church Radius is an online software solution. Meaning that all of your accounting data is stored online. This is a blessing (easy to access from any location and any computer) and a curse (you have to trust them with your valuable information). Also they run unobtrusive ads within the software to make money.

It's free, why not try it out?

3 comments:

  1. i have been used it from my business started. I got some useful profit. Thank you both http://numia.biz and church radious

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah a friend who is a cpa in georgia told me about this..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Contact Quickbooks Pro Support Phone Number 800-901-6679, when you come across any technical defects. The support team constitutes of highly skilled & certified proadvisors who are deployed for you, round the clock. Avail effective solutions by dialing to the Quickbooks Pro Support Number.

    ReplyDelete